Cannot display the image problem

I have an album which I have tagged recently and added album art. I now find I can no longer open it in EasyTAG. I get the captioned massage and the further message.

"Not enough data has been read to determine how to create the image buffer."

The image is visible from control point so the tagging is OK but...

Seems like a memory issue. Is there a setting I can adjust as I believe I have enough memory installed with 9+ GB
Budge