Slightly malformed TRKN values in mp3 tags

Hello,

I'm running the windows version 2.4.2 of EasyTAG

I have a large number of mp3's that have a the TRCK field as "xx/yy" instead of just "xx", where "xx" is the track number and "yy" is the number of songs in the album. When I load them into Easy tag it doesn't show any valid selection in the Track field. I was wondering if it would be possible to update EasyTAG to handle this case by ignoring the "/yy" part of the field and show the correct track numbers?

One other very minor issue I have, is that on my PC I have 4 monitors (hd,4k,hd,hd) and run EasyTag from my 2nd monitor which is 4k. When I close Easytag and re-start it, it seems to save the large size from the last time it was run but places it on my smaller first monitor. I was just wondering if it could also save the fact that it was on my 2nd monitor and default to placing it there so the bottom of the window is not cut off.

Thanks!
Kevin Pickell