Re: Yakkety

On Wed, 2016-11-09 at 16:14 +0000, David King wrote:
Hi Kip

Apologies for the late reply.

Hey David. No worries.

I do not think that there is much point in uploading to yaketty in
the  PPA, as the version of easytag in universe is already the latest
stable  version (2.4.2-2 from Debian). When there is a new 2.4.3
release, I will  upload it to the PPA for xenial and yaketty (and
likely discontinue trusty uploads at this point).

Yes, you're right. I hadn't realized that. Good call.

--
Kip Warner | Senior Software Engineer
OpenPGP signed/encrypted mail preferred