--
Securely sent with Tutanota. Claim your encrypted mailbox today!
https://tutanota.com

28. Jan 2016 04:05 by amigadave amigadave com:

Hi

On 2016-01-28 00:03, daveparrish tutanota com <daveparrish tutanota com> wrote:
I just started using EasyTag and it works well except that it always changes
my permissions to 600 from 644. I then have to run 'chmod 644 *'.
Is there a way to tell EasyTag to preserve my file permissions?--

Which file types does this affect? If it seems to affect all file types (or tag types) in the same way, is it when renaming or only when saving new tags?

--
http://amigadave.com