Newcomer

Just found easytag searching for away to clean up the metadata for around 6000 music tracks.

Tried out 5 or 6 other offerings first but interfaces impenetrable. EasyTag is a fine piece of work.

Problems found so far, on my Windows machine are:

1) When I load from the lnk file I get 2 dll not found, libgmodule-2.0.0.dll and "libgio~1.dll". Doesn't happen if load the .exe from the /bin folder

2)  When processing metadata for tracks with special characters in the filename, the changes go through but a 3KB file is left behind, see attachment

Not yet found a way for deriving the track title from the track filename that isn't cut-and-paste.

David Andrew