Re: Select All buttton on toolbar

Hi!

On 2015-03-12 17:59, Baykan Tokmakcıoğlu <baykant gmail com> wrote:
I was using EasyTAG for years and I recently switched to Fedora 21 from
Fedora 14. I remember that the version in Fedora 14 (also in Fedora 18)
there was a select all icon on the toolbar which I use frequently. The
new version (2.2.6) in Fedora 21 repo do not have this icon. I checked
the mail list for this issue but could not find a reference. Is it a
temporary change or is that icon removed for good?

The change was made in 2.1.9, and now the standard Ctrl+A shortcut is used to select all on the focused widget, or alternatively a triple left click in the file list. It is also possible to right-click on the file list and click Select All.

The toolbar button was removed around the same time that the select all handling was fixed to work in all input widgets (previously, the Ctrl+A shortcut only affected the file list, not any text input fields). It is not likely that the button will be added in the future, as there are several other ways to access the functionality.

--
http://amigadave.com/