Re: Thanks for EasyTAG unstable

Hi!

On 2014-11-06 12:31, J.B. Nicholson-Owens <jbn forestfield org> wrote:
Thanks for packaging EasyTAG unstable releases in a way that's easy to
get to and try out and thanks for all the work you must put into EasyTAG.

You're welcome! I do not use Ubuntu myself (other than for making updated packages for EasyTAG), so I sometimes lag a bit with PPA updates. Of course, I understand that lots of people use Ubuntu, so it is good to hear that the packaging effort is time well spent.

I should take this opportunity to say that it is very motivational to receive detailed bug reports like the ones that you file. It is generally quick and easy to reproduce the bug, and that saves me a lot of time. It is also useful to have someone other than myself testing recent changes, so that I am less likely to introduce regressions. Thanks!

--
http://amigadave.com/