Re: EasyTAG 2.1.9 released

On 18/01/14 21:38, David King wrote:
On 2014-01-04 12:19, David King <amigadave amigadave com> wrote:
EasyTAG 2.1.9 is available…

I have now been granted permissions to the EasyTAG packaging in Fedora.
I have pushed 2.1.8 to stable for F19 and F20, and there are updates in
progress for 2.1.9, also for F19 and F20. Please test and add karma.

https://admin.fedoraproject.org/updates/easytag-2.1.9-1.fc19
https://admin.fedoraproject.org/updates/easytag-2.1.9-1.fc20

I have also added an EPEL7 build for people who are running RHEL 7 or
derivatives.

Thanks!