Re: ID3v1, anyone still using it?

Hi Weiwu

On 2014-08-24 23:44, Zhang Weiwu <zhangweiwu realss com> wrote:
I am impressed. You are one of the few opensource guys who response quickly
and take it to heart the use-case suggestions and interface suggestions.
For that I'll work for your project for a few tasks: I am working on a
design draft for the UI, coming out in a day or two.

Thank you! As a teaser of some of the UI changes that I have been working on in the wip/application-window branch (made possible by a lot of refactoring):

https://people.gnome.org/~davidk/easytag-2.3.1ish-preferences.png

There are a couple of nice things about that screenshot:

* an application menu
* a redesigned preferences UI

I am looking forward to any suggestions or designs that you come up with.

--
http://amigadave.com/