Re: buttons again

On 08/23/2014 02:47 PM, Tomáš Hnyk wrote:
Hello all,
I have read the discussion in May and June regarding buttons and "abc" icons on the right side of the interface. ( https://mail.gnome.org/archives/easytag-list/2014-May/msg00013.html ) Is there a way to use these icons via keyboard? Because I used that a lot using tab and space to press that button when I wanted to do some change for the album as a whole (author or year) - now I seem to have to use the mouse. Is that correct? Can this be please somehow reverted? It is much slower and annoying this way, at least for me.
Thanks,
Tomas

Hello, Tomas
Yes, I also prefer the old way myself... But if you press "Ctrl | Enter" while you still have the desired field highlighted/active, it has the same effect as the old button system. So you can kind of tab through the fields and have a similar workflow to the old button system. It's just slower.

Steven P. Ulrick