Fwd: Re: First time using Easy-Tag questions

-------- Forwarded Message --------
Subject:        Re: First time using Easy-Tag questions
Date:   Sat, 09 Aug 2014 15:25:50 -0500
From:   Steven P. Ulrick <meow8282 gmail com>
To:     David King <amigadave amigadave com>

On 08/09/2014 10:01 AM, David King wrote:
Hi Steven

I am replying to you personally, as you sent the email directly to me.
In the future, it might be better to send the email to the mailing
list, so that others can benefit from any replies, but this is up to you.

Hello, David
Apparently, in Thunderbird 31.0, "Reply List | Reply List" doesn't do
what I thought that it would do.  The other two choices were "Reply List
the list, but I failed :)