Re: To not to open disks / drivers / USB flash with EasyTag

Hi Weiwu

On 2014-08-05 22:25, Weiwu Zhang <zhangweiwu realss com> wrote:
Thanks for your work on the project David! And Nice to have met you in Beijing.

It is always fun to meet EasyTAG users, and I am surprised at how many there are wherever I go! Likewise, it was very good to meet you, and I hope to be able to do so again.

I solved it on my OpenSUSE by adding a line to
.local/share/applications/mimeapps.list
The line is copied from
grep inode/directory /usr/share/applications/defaults.list
inode/directory=nautilus.desktop

Ah, I forgot about that location, glad that you were able to find it.

--
http://amigadave.com/