Re: EasyTAG 2.2.0 released

Hi Santtu

On 2014-04-14 08:44, Santtu Lakkala <inz inz fi> wrote:
Sorry to spoil your fanfare, but I made a booboo. The C++ warning flag
code had a slight copy-paste error, which makes at least the debian
package not compile, because C++ compiler flags given at configure
time are lost. (Compilation fails due to mixed -fPIE and non-fPIE
compiler invocations)

I already fixed that in master and the easytag-2-2 branch:

https://git.gnome.org/browse/easytag/commit/?id=5a73d051b844e8c8e01f0f8d51e8839e4de3bf1a

The Debian package has that patch:

http://anonscm.debian.org/gitweb/?p=pkg-multimedia/easytag.git;a=commitdiff;h=e0bdbc48ae6425d460f2e6082e5ea863c598c3e1

I am not a Debian developer, so I am waiting for review and upload of the 2.2.0-1 package from someone on the multimedia team.

--
http://amigadave.com/