Re: Testing for a new stable release

Hi Jens

On 2014-04-05 09:47, Jens Georg <mail jensge org> wrote:
https://launchpad.net/~amigadave/+archive/ppa

Any reason for only providing trusty debs?

I just uploaded a saucy source (blegh) package. I am still learning about Debian packaging and PPAs, so I did not know that I could publish to multiple series relatively easily.

Once the new stable version of EasyTAG is out, I guess that targetting 14.04 and the current/previous non-LTS release would make sense?

--
http://amigadave.com/