ID3 Tags

Good evening

I'm currently wondering if there is anyway to utilize EasyTag to export all the tags from my MP3's collected by EasyTag to a CSV for uploading to a database? I use EasyTag to manage my ID3 files of an extensive Audio Archive consisting of nearly 120,000 MP3 files, which, as you may imagine, is somewhat of a headache, and would like to upload ID3 tag information like artist, album, track number, genre, comment, recording rate (hz), bitrate, track title into a MySQL database for a simple management method.

Many thanks for your time and help

Charles Taylor