Re: Feature request: move ~/.easytag to a proper place (~/.config, ~/.local ...)

Hi Andraž

On 2013-05-17 12:21, Andraž 'ruskie' Levstik <ruskie codemages net> wrote:
Future versions of EasyTAG (either 2.1.9 or 2.1.10) will use the GSettings
system for storing configuration, and at that point there will be no EasyTAG
configuration files as the settings will be stored in dconf (or in the
registry on Windows).

To bad. I guess I'll stick to 2.1.8 then forever.

Would you care to explain why? Using GSettings instead of the custom configuration management in EasyTAG at the moment will simplify a lot of code in EasyTAG. Additionally, it will be possible to directly bind widget properties to settings and have changes take effect immediately.

--
http://amigadave.com/