Re: EasyTAG 2.1.8 released

On 2013-03-01 19:17, Arnd <ttaapp gmail com> wrote:
I now have another problem though: the right column (with the File and Tag
fields) is no longer shrinkable and way to wide for my screen. Is this
fixable?

I had a look at this and fixed it on master:

http://git.gnome.org/browse/easytag/commit/?id=a36cc1a5c7065569518b72414b289c60afbd6762

The hardcoded size requests for the GtkEntry widgets were taking up too much vertical space, but setting the expected maximum number of characters gave a much better result.

Thanks for the report.

--
http://amigadave.com/