Re: Not a bug, just a compliment

On Fri, 2013-07-26 at 23:06 -0500, Anthony Remmers wrote:
I LOVE EasyTag.  It's, as far as I'm concerned, the be-all, end-all of
ID3 editing software.

So... no bugs to report, no complaints to air.  Just want to
congratulate everybody who's involved with development and say you've
done a fantastic job and made my life quite easier!

That's all.  Thanks again, and keep up the fantastic work!

Hey Tony. That's very kind. I don't contribute too much, as I'm mostly
just a coordinator these days. Most of the credit goes to Jerome and
David. =)

--
Kip Warner -- Software Engineer
OpenPGP encrypted/signed mail preferred