Re: Some autotools improvements for easytag

Hi Christoph

On 2013-01-30 20:41, Christoph Thompson <cjsthompson gmail com> wrote:
Here are some patches that allow to optionally install the HTML docs (this
is disabled by default) and remove the
installation of the changelog since the about window has been redesigned
and it is no longer used by it. The
patches are in git format.

Thanks for the patches. I applied the one which removes installation of the ChangeLog, but I would rather not make the documentation installation conditional at the moment.

Thanks!

--
http://amigadave.com/