Re: French translation

Hi!

On 2013-01-28 21:08, Hélion du Mas des Bourboux <dmdb_helion hotmail com> wrote:
Hello I am on Ubuntu 12.10 and I have noticed many translation mistakes or
sometime no translation at all in Easytag. I went to your website and
download the fr.po.

Did you mean from the Damned Lies page:

http://l10n.gnome.org/vertimus/easytag/master/po/fr

Can you tell me how I can install the master branch of
easytag and test the new French translation on my computer before giving it
to you?
I have a Lainchpad and a gitHub acount.

Generally, for projects hosted on gnome.org, you need to be a member of the relevant translation team in order to submit translation updates. You can find information about the French team:

http://l10n.gnome.org/teams/fr/

To build the master branch from git on Ubuntu, the following commands should work:

sudo apt-get build-dep easytag
git clone git://git.gnome.org/easytag
cd easytag
./autogen.sh
make
sudo make install
easytag

After you have finished, you probably want to run:

sudo make uninstall

to remove the version that you just installed.

Thank for your super app.

Thanks for your interest in translating EasyTAG!

--
http://amigadave.com/