Windows binary, or tips for building a windows binary

Hello, I'm mostly a Ubuntu / OSX user and have been using EasyTAG on my Ubuntu machines, I find myself now in a situation where I need to do a bug of MP3 tag editing on a 64 bit Win 7 machine, and I was wondering if you could point me in the right direction to get started rolling a binary of 2.1.8 for Windows.

My other option is to bring an entire new machine onsite, and I don't think that I can get approval from security to bring one of my own machines on site. I CAN however bring in a binary of EasyTAG and get that vetted by the security team.

Regards,
Bill Bates