Re: [Easytag-mailing] translation

On Thu, 2012-09-06 at 10:25 +0300, gymka wrote:
> Hello, i want translate "easytag" to Lithuanian language, this project
> is still developed, alive? latest version is released 8months ago...

Hey Gymka. We're alive, even if the odd visitor that wanders in has to
come down into the crypt and give a coffin a kick every now and then.

Let us know when you're done your message catalogue and I'll add it to
the master branch. Good luck.

--
Kip Warner -- Software Engineer
OpenPGP encrypted/signed mail preferred