[Easytag-mailing] EASYTAG-2.1.7-Dynamic browser columns cause slowdown

Hello,

I'm using Easytag 2.1.7 from the Ubuntu repository to tag about 5000
mp3s. Unfortunately, it's too slow to use. The problem seems to be
because the browser filelist is always trying to dynamically resize the
column widths. This seems to be especially true if I have many changes
to save. After each file save, the browser resizes, meaning that I'm
able to save about 1 file every 10 seconds.

Could you add an option to turn this dynamic resizing off?

Also having the log window open massively slows down operations - but
this is easily closed so no problem...

Thanks!