[Easytag-mailing] Mailing list and project moved to gnome.org

Greetings EasyTAG community!

EasyTAG has moved! It's new home is at gnome.org. After some discussion with Kip Warner about where best to move the project infrastructure, given that SourceForge is not a convenient place for EasyTAG, we came to the conclusion that gnome.org fulfilled all of our needs (bugtracker, code hosting, mailing lists, web hosting, etc.) and was a good fit. The git repository has already been moved and can be found at:

http://git.gnome.org/browse/easytag/

The website has been moved, and the new location is:

http://projects.gnome.org/easytag/

The mailing list has also been moved, with the new address being:

easytag-list gnome org

Current subscribers will be transferred automatically and should receive an email from the new list in the next few hours. This mailing list, and all remaining project infrastructure (including the bugtracker and any open bugs), will be moved over to the new home on gnome.org in the next day or two.

Please report any problems to the new mailing list.

Thanks, and happy hacking and tagging!

--
http://amigadave.com/