[Easytag-mailing] windows installation

hi,

got some problems installing easytag in windows 7.
ive dowloaded easytag-2.1.exe from sourceforge,
(might be better to write easytag-2.1.exe as link instead of putting a link in front of many files and for windows users in general to avoid sourceforge because they have to think to get what they want - thats not how most windows software is offered.)

at install time it asks me if i would like to download gtk+...i click yes.
a web page opens that shows gimp as download

(again, its not really what the user wants - most users would probably quit at this point because the software redirected them to the wrong page - they were looking for gtk and not gimp after all.)

after downloading gimp-2.2.17-i586-setup.exe it asks me to install gtk+ from
http://gimp-win.sourceforge.net/

which doesnt offer gtk+ as seperate download...

the last easytag installation on xp that i did went smooth, something is very wrong here