Re: [Easytag-mailing] Genre list

2012/1/29 Johnny Rosenberg <gurus knugum gmail com>:
> Just curious about the list of genres in EasyTag. Is this list some
> kind of a standard and where can I find a complete list? Maybe there
> already is one on my (Ubuntu 10.10) system? Where?
>

> Kind regards
>
> Johnny Rosenberg
> ジョニー・ローゼンバーグ

Found the answer myself by looking in the source:
There's a list in genres.h, so it doesn't read genres from a text file
or something.

The reason I ask is that I am trying to write a bash script to
automatically add tags to FLAC files (I'm not interested in any other
formats), and I thought it would be a good idea to let the user
(myself, that is…) select genres from a list box or something. And I
don't need 147 genres, maybe something like 5 or 10, so maybe I will
make a shorter list myself or just pick them from the EasyTag genres.h
file.

Kind regards

Johnny Rosenberg
ジョニー・ローゼンバーグ