[Easytag-mailing] "Some files have been modified.." - how to dissable

Hi
It's great to discover that easytag has gained a small developer community :-)

Now is anyone else annoyed with the constant reminder:
"Some files have been modified but not saved...
Do you want to save them before changing the directory?"

There are settings to disable most other other confirmations it seems, but not this one. Or am I missing something?

At the moment I have got a pile of about 200 albums with broken tags, but each broken in it's own special way. In this situation I most certainly don’t want to edit every file I just look at.

Does not look hard at all to make a nasty hack in browser.c, but I'm not really a C kind of guy.. ( am I supposed to use autogen.sh to call autoconf to make a configure script? )

Gaute