[Easytag-mailing] Is there a portable version of EasyTag (for windows 7)?

I would like to run EasyTag from USB Stick.

Hence I need a portable version of EasyTag (for windows 7).

Otherwise I will get errors like "missing libgdk-win32-2.0-0.dll".

If there is no such portable version:

Could such a portable version be created with the next release?

Furthermore it is confusing to me that the modified date of all files of release 2.1.6 are of 07.2008
on page

https://sourceforge.net/project/showfiles.php?group_id=5216&package_id=33104&release_id=613040

Is this a bug? Shouldn't it be more recent?

Thank you
Ben