[Easytag-mailing] EasyTAG-2.1.6-how to display/discard unrecognized tags?

i am using easytag to edit my mp3 archives. it's a very pleasant
experience. i'm not an english native speaker, so please endure my
poor english.

recently, i noticed that not all id3 tagges are displayed by easytag.
the tags that easytag does not display, or maybe does not recognized
which i can not confirm, are blindly copied and saved.

my question is, is there a way to discard all such tags? or at least
let the user to choose which one(s) to remove?

thank you for your kind attention.

best regards,