Re: Handle SIGCHLD to avoid problems in child process

On 2012-12-04 10:58, Alessio Ababilov <ilovegnulinux gmail com> wrote:
Hi!
Thank you, David!
The new patch looks OK for me. Please push it.

Done:

http://git.gnome.org/browse/easytag/commit/?id=e84f769cc57d3f33b163ec17107a84c967a98baa

BTW, what is the recommended code style for EasyTAG? I thought it was
K&R, but now I notice spaces between function name and '(' in the
newest code.

I started trying to keep to the EasyTAG style, but I could not keep at it for long! I have been using a style that is roughly:

* BSD/Allman brace style
* One space before opening bracket, none after
* Four space indent
* Try to keep to 80 character lines
* Space after ',', spaces around logical operators
* Function return values on a line separate from the function name

There are probably some additional rules that I follow without thinking. This is a similar style to that followed by many GTK+-using projects.

Anyway, I'm happy with any style! I just want be sure what style
should be used in my future patches.

I will update the HACKING file, but do not worry if your patches are slightly different to the coding style as it is easy to fix them before merging.

--
http://amigadave.com/