Re: [Easytag-mailing] Source Code + Developer Help

On Sun, 2011-03-06 at 22:21 -1000, Casey McGinty wrote:
> Hi, I running into seg faults with certain FLAC files. I already
> posted a bug, but since I don't have a workaround, I'd like to try and
> step through the code.
>
> Where should I grab the latest source code from? I'm hoping there is
> either a git or svn repo? Second, are there any developer docs for
> building the source?
>
> Thanks,
> Casey McGinty

Hey Casey,

Glad to see you'd like to participate. I think this is where the
unofficial git repository is located. I say unofficial only because the
project maintainer originally did not have any SCM that we were aware of
and didn't have time to initialize one.

https://github.com/stsquad/easytag

PS I've also noticed segfaults with FLAC files as well.

--
Kip Warner -- Software Engineer
OpenPGP encrypted/signed mail preferred