[Easytag-mailing] Project Administration

Greetings,

I am one of the maintainers and users of EasyTAG:

http://easytag.sourceforge.net/

We have many patches we have written and continue to maintain EasyTAG.
We do this via an offsite Git repository:

http://github.com/stsquad/easytag.git

We have been doing this for several years now this way, the project's
primary maintainer Jérôme Couderc being non-responsive for as long as
we can remember. We think he has abandoned the project, but no one
really knows for certain.

I am requesting on behalf of our current developers that SourceForge
add either myself, or someone else suitable like the maintainer of the
aforementioned Git repository, to the project current administrators so
that we can merge our patches, update the website, and breathe life
back into the project. We can't do this ourselves since Jérôme is the
only one with administrator rights and no one is able to contact him.

If you'd like to contact Jérôme to ask his permission, giving him a
certain reasonable amount of time to respond first, that would probably
be the most polite approach.

Respectfully,

--
Kip Warner -- Software Engineer