Re: [Easytag-mailing] Easytag ain't dead

Can we petition SourceForge to hand over access to someone on the list? I think it would resolve a lot of confusion if we could take down the old repository/web page, and put up details about the project status and where to submit bugs, etc. I wouldn't have found the git repo without signing on to the list and asking how to submit patches.

Casey