Re: [Easytag-mailing] Album Artist

On Thu, Dec 01, 2011 at 02:30:27AM +0000, Mark Ferry wrote:
> Adding ALBUMARTIST to ogg and flac is trivial.
> I'll implement it now.
>
> Pull request to follow.

Implemented ALBUMARTIST for ogg and flac.

Please pull

    git github com:markferry/easytag.git albumartist

It's github hosted, but the changes are based on the sourceforge tree
rather than Alex's github tree. (The two are a little out of sync).

Tested adding, editing and removing single and duplicate tags.

I did notice (but didn't test) that we may be missing translations for
all "Album Artist" messages.

- Mark