[Easytag-mailing] pretty restricted number of tags

Hi,

I've just found your tool and it seems to be quite good.

Is it possible to broaden the number of tags that can be edited for the media files? On Windows, I use mp3tag software and here one can even add his own tag.

What is really missing for me, is DATE tag. This is especially useful when you have a spoken word (eg. lectures) and you need to distinguish the talk by date. In this case, year is insufficient.

Could you, please, add the DATE tag, and, possibly take some example from the mp3tag?

Thanks,

Michal