[Easytag-mailing] Support for Multiple Tags of the same type

Dear all,

I have been using easytag for some time via debian but reasently foudn
a big probelm with it.

I want to tag a file with multiple Genre fields and easy tag wipes all
but one tag.

I was wondering if easytag has plans to support multiple tags, and user
defined tags for flac and ogg files.

A brief look at easytags source hinted that this might be a big change.

Is anyone else interested in thsi or working on this?

I saw a cryptic message on the changelog for the dev version:

"Fixed saving Ogg and Flac files with multifields and warn if the year
value will be truncated (thanks to Zohaib Hassan),"

Is this what I am looking for (the ability to easily manage multiple
tags of teh same type), if it is I havent worked out how to enable
tagging a file with 5+ genres and 5+ authors.

Regards

Owen