Re: [Easytag-mailing] Easytag on files residing on a Samba/CIFS share?

Hi Johannes

On 23 August 2010 12:31, Johannes Graumann <johannes_graumann web de> wrote:
> Easytag will NOT work for me on samba/cifs mounted network shares - it even
> refuses to display them in the file selection dialogs.
>
> Can anyone give hints/alternatives on how to solve this issue?

Assume you've checked permissions as they appear in your local filesystem?

Also, have you seen this?:
https://bugs.launchpad.net/ubuntu/+source/easytag/+bug/485980

It suggests that it is probably an upstream issue.
Investigating the libraries that Easytag and tagtool share is probably
a good next step...

- Mark