Re: [Easytag-mailing] Feature requests

Hello,

both of your first problems can be solved together through an existing functionnality. There is a "Fill Tag scanner" which allows you to extract tags from filenames and path, using a syntax like "%a/%b{" part "}/%b/%t".
You can find out more about this functionnality in the documentation : http://easytag.sourceforge.net/EasyTAG_Documentation.html#ch_1_2_2

And to rename a tag in a lot of files, simply select several files in the main window, enter the tag in the right part and then click on the little dot on the right of the tag to apply this tag to every selected file.

Regards,
Amael H.