[Easytag-mailing] easytag doesn't show duplicated tags in mp3 idv2.4 or maybe adding second

a.
1) I get collection of mp3 files encoded in cp1251.
In preferences of easytag i have saving in UTF-8 only  v2.4 and reading in
windows-1251.
2) I open directory and see all tags normally.
3) Save all changes.
4) Open in amarok and saw wrong 'artist' tag encoded.
5) Open files in qmmp - all ok.
6) Opening in kid3 shows me two 'artist' tags with different encodings.
b.
If i'm changing in easytag artist to another russian word, file remains with
only one artist tag. Thus i think easytag leaves only one field with right
encoding.

Outcome:
 1) easytag doesn't show 2 artist tags
 2) Maybe it adding second tag instead of overwriting (i haven't got original
mp3 files now).