[Easytag-mailing] CDDB Lookup Problems

My setup:

Ubuntu Gutsy
EasyTag 2.12
libid3tag 0.15.1
id3lib 3.8.3

My Problem
I am unable to lookup files in CDDB. For example, I have dae'ed Alanis Morissettes Flavors of Entanglement.  Upon selecting all of the files (11 of them) and executing a CDDB search it fails to find the CD.  The DISCID it calculates is 810aeb0b which I don't think is correct as a manual freedb search on that shows an ID of 8c0aed0b for that CD (with matching times).  Odd that there is a two second difference in the calculated discids.

Notwithstanding, even if that were the correct discid it is not finding any match in freedb as a manual search matches that discid to "The Foundry Field Recordings / Prompts-Miscues" so it should find that.

Any help greatly appreciated.

Eric