[Easytag-mailing] Corrupted images on embedded art cover fles

Sorry again for repeating this message. I'm having some problems with my webmail.

I was the one who pointed out about Quod Libet a couple of days ago, but the message became unreadable.

I want to add:

Mp3 files are working, but not Ogg.

Ogg with embedded art cover are only working AFAIK with foobar2k (windows)

I couldn't get FLAC to work anywhere.

I would very much appreciate if anyone here knows any GNU/Linux player who can display art cover emdedded on ogg files?

Please let me Know.

http://br.mail.yahoo.com/