[Easytag-mailing] Support for additional FLAC tags

First of all, thanks for the great program. I am relatively new to
EasyTag so I apologize if this question is misplaced.

I am currently ripping my CD collection to FLAC using grip in which I
can easily set the values of the basic tags (i.e. TITLE, ARTIST, etc.).
However, I am looking to set the values of additional tags, especially
for classical music. I realize that there are no "standard" definition
of FLAC or Vorbis tags, but the ones I am looking to set are as follows:

DISCNUMBER
PART
VERSION
OPUS
PERFORMER
ENSEMBLE
COMPOSER
ARRANGER
LYRICIST
CONDUCTOR
AUTHOR
LABEL
LOCATION
ISRC
EAN/UPN
LABELNO
COPYRIGHT
LICENSE

Is there a way with easytag that I can set the values of these tags?

Thanks in advance.