Re: [Easytag-mailing] Auto fill with zeros ?

Hi,

You can set the number of zeroes to use in the "tag setting" tab of the preferences windows.

Regards,
Jérôme

b4283 wrote, the 16/12/2008 11:29 :
First comes compliment:
EasyTAG is really powerful software, especially auto detecting filenames and renaming from tags is just outstanding.

But i wonder if there's a function or method to format numbers into certain
Like auto fitting zeros,
Something like $num(%n, 4) outputs 0001 or 0002 ? $float($n, 3) outputs 1.000 ? Please tell me how to do this because I already read the docs and found nothing about this.
Or plz consider this as a feature request.

regards,
b4283.