Re: [Easytag-mailing] Can't see mp3 files with ET 2.1

Hi,

I'm just Yoper packager, thus not the most appropriate person to give you hints. However, I go to built EasyTag from source and it's working great.
From my experience, I think you need to install libvorbis-devel package or
similar (maybe libmad-devel? ). These are all the dependecies I installed when I built EasyTag:

gcc pkg-config glib2-devel gtk2-devel libogg-devel libvorbis-devel flac-devel id3lib-devel libmp4v2-devel wavpack-devel

I hope it helps. ;-)

From: Cristian NAVALICI <cristian navalici gmail com>
Subject: [Easytag-mailing] Can't see mp3 files with ET 2.1
Date: Sun, 30 Sep 2007 21:09:58 +0300

Hello everyone,

I run easytag 2.1 on a Slackware 12.0. I've installed it either from a
package and a source to see if that can resolve my problem: I can't see
mp3 files. I can see ogg files, for example, from a directory but not
the mp3 ones (it's not a problem of access rights)

I have installed id3lib and libid3tag.

Had anyone this problem?
Thank you.