Re: [Easytag-mailing] tagging multiple fields for multiple MP3s

On Fri, 28 Sep 2007, mike goldberg wrote:

Is there any way to select multiple MP3's and edit multiple tag fields
at the same time??

Yes, select all the files you want to tag, then change the fields you want changed. Then click the small button behind the field to apply this filed to all selected files.

ie.  I want to edit comment, composer, genre, etc. for a set of 10
MP3's, at the same time...

it seems as if I can only edit one tag field for multiple mp3s, at the
same time.  Is this correct, or am i missing a function of the app?

--
REUNITE GONDWANALAND!

Greetings/Groetjes

Mark Pustjens

--
Ridcully was to management what King Herod was to the Bethlehem Playgroup
Association. His mental approach to it could be visualised as a sort of