Re: [Easytag-mailing] [Patch] id3v2.4 support

On 5/25/07, Alexey Illarionov <littlesavage rambler ru> wrote:
I'm upgrade my patch that use libid3tag up to Easytag 2.1. I also have
made id3lib optional library. Now if program compiled with both
libid3tag and id3lib libraries, it is possible to convert id3v2.4 tags
back to id3v2.3.
Hi,

very nice, according to my tests it is working fine. I have integrated
the patch into my Mandriva Cooker package of easytag, no compaints so
far. I hope this will be accepted by upstream soon.

Regards, Götz

--
AL I:40: Do what thou wilt shall be the whole of the Law.