Re: [Easytag-mailing] UTF-8 problem

Hi,

   Which version are you using, the last one 2.1?
Could you send me the content of the log file to know which encoding it is using (C:\Documents and Settings\user_login\Data aplikací\.easytag\easytag.log) Note that the current version of id3lib doesn't supports id3v2.4 tags. It is why the strings are displayed incorrectly...

Regards,
Jerome