Re: [Easytag-mailing] Scanner to add track numbers?

Hi Dave,

To use 3 digits, first, you must set it in the preferences window, tab : Tag setting, replace the value 2 by 3

If you have no tag value, you must fill them before to rename each file from the tag. To set automatically the track and number of tracks of the selected files, you can use the buttons # on the left of each field.

To have more informations to use the scanner, you can refer to the documentation available in the doc/ directory of source package.

Regards,
Jerome