Re: [Easytag-mailing] EasyTag problem

Hi,

   When compiling mp4 supports, it was probably using the wrong library...
Note that you must install this version : http://resare.com/libmp4v2/dist/libmp4v2-1.5.0.1.tar.bz2 of libmp4v2.

Else disable the MP4 support in EasyTAG by doing "./configure --disable-mp4".

Regards,
Jerome

Carlos López wrote, the 03/03/2007 16:35 :
Hi mates, I'm a member of the Yoper team. I have recently compiled EasyTag from source and everything seemed to work perfectly till I tried out some m4a files (mp4), it simply crashes:

Starting EasyTAG 2.0 (PId: 2933) ...
Currently using id3lib version 3.8.3 ...
easytag: symbol lookup error: easytag: undefined symbol: MP4GetTrackMediaDataName

What am I getting this? How could I fix it? :-(

Any help would be really appreciated

Carlos aka Musikolo. ;-)

PS: Is there any IRC channel for EasyTag?

--
EasyTAG - Tag editor for MP3 and Ogg Vorbis files
http://easytag.sourceforge.net