Re: [Easytag-mailing] Support for Ogg images

Hi,

For information, this feature will be available on the coming version :-)

Jerome

EasyTAG wrote, the 27/11/2007 08:14 :
Hi,

Thanks for the unofficial sites, there are very interesting. Now, I understand how they do attach pictures to the file...

Regards,
Jerome

2007/11/24, "Andraž 'ruskie' Levstik" < ruskie mages ath cx <mailto:ruskie mages ath cx>>:

    On 23:20:51 2007-11-23 Jérôme COUDERC  < easytag gmail com
    <mailto:easytag gmail com>> wrote:
    > Hi,
    >
    >     Are you sure this is possible? I've checked the API and I found
    > nothing about that...

    The official word:

    http://www.vorbis.com/faq/#container

    Yup :)

    Unofficial ones:
    http://www.hydrogenaudio.org/forums/lofiversion/index.php/t52713.html
    http://www.hydrogenaudio.org/forums/lofiversion/index.php/t48386.html
    <http://www.hydrogenaudio.org/forums/lofiversion/index.php/t48386.html>

    --
    Andraž "ruskie" Levstik
    Geek/Hacker/Tinker

    Be sure brain is in gear before engaging mouth.

    Key id = F4C1F89C
    Key fingerprint = 6FF2 8F20 4C9D DB36 B5B6  F134 884D 72CC F4C1 F89C